Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dinner Magic

We have this magic bucket in the kitchen.  It makes dinner.  Really slowly.  I "set it and forget it".  And even if (when) I really do forget it, nothing burns!

And now the the chilly weather is here, I'm told slow cooker meals make even more sense.  I knew there was a reason for the cold.

Anyway, I tried a new recipe yesterday, and it seemed to go over well.  Minestrone soup: http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2014/11/the-best-crockpot-minestrone-soup.html

I thought the V8 juice was going to be weird, but it worked out.  Oh, make sure you use a huge crockpot.  The recipe makes enough soup for a whole herd of kids and daddies.  Also, next time I'll use elbow pasta, so (Dust)buster can more easily grab them, throw them off his tray, and eat them off the floor.

Buster and Doc Princess approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment